August 2, 2012

Blog discovery #1

Ok, so another Payal, who is also a close friend, introduced me to this blog. And I must confess that it is one of the reasons why I decided to have a blog of my own, dedicated to this whole business of being a mom. I wanted to cherish every moment of being a woman & enjoying it's various facets. And when I met Joy at Oh Joy, I felt inspired to have my own silly space too. Well, I have another blog, Chicory Chai so I hadn't really planned on this one. But now that I'm into it, I'm loving every moment I spend here.

Ok, so going back to Oh Joy, I read this really interesting post recently on it. (I love the candid way in which she writes! It's such a happy blog!!) And I liked her thoughts on juggling time between the baby (which becomes the top priority), work (which also cannot be ignored, especially if you are a working mom), rest of the family (viz. husband) and most importantly, yourself :)

Go look it up yourself and come back to mine soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment